The Southwestern College Child Development Center can help out with childcare for the MEFC participants during the program training. The requirements are:
- Child must be 2-5 years old
- Immediate children only (no nephews, grandchildren, etc.) of program participants.
- Limit 2 children per program participant.
- Registration Form and updated Immunizations, TB test required.
- Parent must do 6 volunteer hours at the Child Development Center per child.
- Space is limited and subject to availability each semester.
For further questions, please contact the Child Development center at (619) 216-6695 to speak with the Child Care Coordinator.