Check "My Financial Aid" on Web Advisor to get all your Financial Aid information!
"My Financial Aid" is a great online tool to get all the information you need on the status of your financial aid application, documents you may still need to submit, your award letter and more. You have access to your most current financial aid information, 24 hours a day.
Don't spend time in line - go online!
Step 1 Login into your "MySWC" Account
Go to www.swccd.edu, click on "MySWC" and login to your "MySWC" account.
Step 2 Go to WebAdvisor
After logging in, go to "WebAdvisor on MySWC" on the right side of the webpage. Scroll down to "Financial Aid", and click on "My Financial Aid".
Step 3 View your Financial Aid Information
Wait a moment for the webpage to load and then get started! IF the 2018/2019 Academic Year does not automatically appear, that means you haven't submitted your FAFSA. Click here to get started
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP): the first section tells you your SAP status - green means satisfactory, yellow means you may need to submit documents and red means unsatisfactory. Click on the link for more information.
- Missing Documents: this section will let you know if there are documents we still need to complete the processing of your file. Click on "Complete required documents" to see exactly what we need. Missing documents are in yellow, completed documents are in green. Click on the hyperlink to access a pdf of the document.
- Checklist: This shows the processing status of your application. Green is complete and yellow requires action on your part. Click on the hyperlinks for more information.
- Pell Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU): This section (if applicable) shows how much of your Pell eligiblity
You've used to date. Students have a total of 600% (or 6 years of full-time Pell) for their entire undergraduate
studies. If you're planning to transfer, be sure you allow a minimum of 200% for your upper division work, if
you want to continue to receive Pell Grants.
- Federal Direct Student Loan : This section (if applicable) shows how the current amount of Federal Direct
Student Loan balance.
Financial Aid Counseling
Click on the "Financial Aid Counseling" link at the top of the page to access the following information.
- My Awards: this shows all your aid awards for the selected award year. It is separated into different categories of awards.
- Request a New Loan: coming soon
- Award Letter: this is your official financial aid award letter. This is updated each time a change is made to your financial aid package.
- Federal Shopping Sheet: coming soon
- Correspondence Option: check this only if want to receive paper copies of financial aid correspondence.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP): this shows details on your SAP status.