Southwestern College


Southwestern College CalWORKs students are "typically" assigned to one of the following case management agencies depending on residence:

Public Consulting Group (PCG)South
690 Oxford Street
Chula Vista, CA 91910
T: 619-270-4100
F: 619-270-4101

Public Consulting Group (PCG)East
133 West Main Street
El Cajon, CA 91910
T: 619-270-4000
F: 619-270-4001

Arbor ResCare Workforce Services—Central Office
1750 5th Avenue, 2nd Floor
San Diego, CA 92101
T: 619-321-1800
F: 619-321-1899

Arbor ResCare Workforce Services
3910 University Ave., Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92105
T: 619-516-1520
F: 619-516-1599


The staff at Southwestern College CalWORKs encourages students to develop an advocacy and resource network and promote to other CalWORKs students.

If you transfer to San Diego State or San Marcos State and need document verification, below find helpful contact information at the universities' EOP office.

San Diego State University — 619-594-6298

San Marcos State University—760-750-4861

211 San Diego—24-hour phone service and website with multiple resources for community, housing, health and disaster services.
T: 858-300-1211
TTY: 858-300-1311

Legal Aid Society of San Diego, Inc.
T: 877-534-2524 (toll free)
TTY: 877-735-2929

Western Center on Law and Poverty (WCLP)
T: 213-487-7211 (Los Angeles, CA)
F: 213-487-0242

Last updated: 3/16/2016 8:40:36 AM