For more specific information on course content, contact the instructor listed.
What are the benefits?
For general information and to apply to the Honors Program once you have registered for the designated class(es) as within two weeks after the semester has begun, contact Honors counselor Jaime Salazar at the Transfer Center or call (619) 482-6472.
- Enhanced admission opportunities to the most selective transfer institutions
- Increased scholarship opportunities
- Special recognition on transcript
- Intellectual growth and exploration of new ideas and concepts
- Increased learning opportunities through research, study and independent projects
- One-on-one mentoring from faculty members in the field of interest
- Networking opportunities with faculty and students at Southwestern College (SWC), 4-year institutions and graduate schools
- Career and employment networking opportunities