The CWEE program provides opportunities to students who have declared a major to earn units and gain work experience.
- Must enroll in a CWEE course within the first three weeks of the semester (first week for Summer)
- Must have declared a major and perform internship/work experience hours in an area directly related to major.
Students can earn college credit as an elective and earn the following units per semester:
- 60 unpaid/75 paid hours: 1 unit
- 120 unpaid/150 paid: 2 units
- 180 unpaid/225 paid: 3 units
Plus earn one unit for the weekly class.
Students can locate internship opportunities by visiting the Student Employment Services website at http://www.swccd.edu/index.aspx?page=348 and clicking on “work experience CWEE internships.”
Employers can list their internship opportunities by contacting Aaron Starck at 619-482-6537 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CWEE Flyer for Students and Employers
CWEE Courses Spring 2014
Student CWEE FAQ's
For more information, please contact:
Aaron Starck, Director of Student Development
Office: Rm. 601C at the Student Center