Student of Distinction Awardees 2018
Scholarship Recipients 2018
To confirm your participation in the Ceremony on April 25, 2018 at 5:30pm in the Mayan Hall, and receive your complimentary tickets, RSVP is required by April 16, 2018 using this link:
STUDENT AWARDS CEREMONY 2018
ALL AWARDEES RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY DINNER TICKET!
SODA awardees may receive up to 2 (two) complimentary gust tickets.
Scholarship awardees may receive 1 (one) complimentary guest ticket.
Donors may receive up to (2) two complimentary tickets. RSVP is required, please use link above.
ADDITIONAL DINNER TICKETS may be purchased for $12.00
using the link below,
and may be picked up at the Student Center, Room 601C starting April 16, 2018.
For further information, please contact
619-482-6537 or email@example.com or in Room 601C.
This prestigious award acknowledges 20 current Southwestern College students who excel academically, participate in leadership activities, and demonstrate commitment to a goal or purpose.
* The awardee and nominator will be invited to attend the awards ceremony and dinner.
* The awardee will receive a scholarship and a medallion during the ceremony.
* Must be a current SWC student enrolled in at least 6 units in Spring 2018
* Have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 at SWC
* Must have a minimum of 30 units completed at Southwestern College
* Have a Student Education Plan on file as proof of plans to transfer or complete a program
* May not have received a Bachelor’s degree or higher
* Must not be a past SODA recipient
* Must not have any disciplinary records at Southwestern College
The DEADLINE TO NOMINATE a student is on Tuesday, FEBRUARY 28, 2018.
The Student Award Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 5:30pm in the Mayan Hall.
Make your nominations now by visiting this link: http://jag.swccd.edu/soda/
For more information please click here.
For further information contact:
Jenny Marasigan, Student Services Specialist
Phone: (619) 482-6537
Fax: (619) 482-6493
Southwestern College 900 Otay Lakes Rd., Chula Vista, CA 91910
Office of Student Activities / Room 601C
Monday to Thursday 8am-4:30pm and Friday 8am-3pm