This prestigious award acknowledges 20 current Southwestern College students who excel academically, participate in leadership activities, and demonstrate commitment to a goal or purpose.
* The awardee and nominator will be invited to attend the awards ceremony and dinner.
* The awardee will receive a scholarship and a medallion during the ceremony.
* Must be a current SWC student enrolled in at least 6 units in spring 2017
* Have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 at SWC
* Must have a minimum of 30 units completed at Southwestern College
* Have a Student Education Plan on file as proof of plans to transfer or graduate
* May not have received a Bachelor’s degree or higher
* Must not be a past SODA recipient
The DEADLINE TO NOMINATE a student is on Tuesday, FEBRUARY 28, 2016.
The Student Award Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 5:30pm in the Mayan Hall.
Make your nominations now by visiting this link: http://jag.swccd.edu/soda/
For more information please click here.
For further information contact:
Jenny Marasigan, Student Services Specialist
Phone: (619) 482-6537
Fax: (619) 482-6493
Southwestern College 900 Otay Lakes Rd., Chula Vista, CA 91910
Office of Student Activities / Room 601C
Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm