This prestigious award acknowledges 20 current Southwestern College students who excel academically, participate in leadership activities, and demonstrate commitment to a goal or purpose.
* The awardee and nominator will be invited to attend the awards ceremony and dinner.
* The awardee will receive a scholarship and a medallion during the ceremony.
* Must be a current SWC student enrolled in at least 6 units in spring 2015
* Have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 at SWC
* Have a Student Education Plan on file
* May not have received a Bachelor’s degree or higher
* Must not be a past SODA recipient
Congratulations to the 2015 Students of Distinction Awardees!
These dedicated students have put their commitment to public service, community engagement, and the rigors of academics into practice, by living the college mission.
For further information contact:
Sandy Calderon, Student Services Specialist
Phone: (619) 482-6537
Fax: (619) 482-6493
Southwestern College 900 Otay Lakes Rd., Chula Vista, CA 91910
Office of Student Activities / Room 601C
Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm