Institutional Technology Committee (ITC): The ITC is a shared governance committee that makes technology recommendations to the Shared Consultation Council (SCC) for the institution.
The ITC is charged with responsibility for the Institutional Technology Plan & for integrating institutional needs for technology and research into the Strategic Plan
Integrates needs from the Academic Technology Committee (ATC), a standing committee of the Academic Senate
Integrates needs from the Online Learning Center (OLC)
Aligns the Technology Plan with the Strategic Plan through Program Review
Prioritizes institutional technology needs for the SCC
Develops policies and procedures regarding institutional technologyOversees, maintains and keeps the Institutional Technology Plan current.
ITC Meeting Notes (SharePoint)
The ITC agendas, meeting notes and resources are kept on the SharePoint Portal
and require a SWC username and password to access.
California Community College Resources
- Committed to providing the California Community Colleges system with the highest quality Web conferencing technology and services in support of meetings, collaboration and e-learning environments.
- Makes it easy for California Community College faculty and staff to learn about technology that will enhance student learning and success.
3C Media Solutions
- Educational media distribution source for video content, podcasts, streaming services, and event coverage for the 112 campuses of the California Community Colleges System.
- California Community College Datatel Users Group.
- Cost-effective, centralized resource for providing participating institutions with the video-on-demand capabilities they might not otherwise be prepared to implement or manage.
CCC Chancellor's Office
- The mission of the California Community Colleges Board of Governors and the Chancellor's Office is to empower the community colleges through leadership, advocacy and support.
- CENIC - Corporation for Education Network Initiatives in California, in order to obtain cost-effective, high-bandwidth networking to support their missions and respond to the needs of their faculty, staff, and students.
- CollegeBuys.org - Powered by the Foundation for California Community Colleges, offers discounts of up to 85 percent on a wide-range of educational products—from industry-leading software and technology to high quality office and classroom furniture.
Embedded Fire Fighter video hosted on YouTube:
Embedded Accounting video hosted on EduStream:
End of example videos