The South Bay Botanic Garden is your garden. That means you are always welcome to visit but it also means that we encourage you to participate in the continued development and improvement of our wonderful botanic setting. You can do that by:
- Volunteering to help us maintain the garden (one way is to consider "Adopt-A-Plot" )
- Attending our meetings - generally held on the second Tuesday of every month at 6:30 pm - email email@example.com to get on our email list.
- Participating in our garden walks and talks and plant sales
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, simply do one of the following:
- Visit the garden and find or email Eddie Munguia at firstname.lastname@example.org. He can inform you of how to volunteer or how to participate in the meetings and other events, or
- Email Bill Homyak at email@example.com and tell us how you may want to help.
Download a copy of our SBBG Volunteeer Guide.
We hope to see you soon!