IMPORTANT NOTE: The button below will display search results only. To register for classes you must log on to WebAdvisor.
Fall 2015 registration begins on July 13. Classes begin August 24. Click the above button to view available classes.
Still only $46 a unit.
Financial Aid Available
Additional Information [pdf]
Schools, Services, and Programs
Southwestern College students seeking an Associate Degree can complete their General Education requirements on the weekends in just two semesters. All of the courses in the Weekend College program are transferable to both the California State University and the University of California systems.
Weekend College is aimed at improving student access, and it offers another option for working people who are not available to take classes on a Monday-through-Friday schedule. Click here to learn more.
5 reasons to choose Southwestern College:
- Your local education connection – Multiple campuses throughout south county: Chula Vista, Otay Mesa, National City, and San Ysidro.
- Guaranteed transfer to California State Universities with our Associate Degree for Transfer Program.
- Low fees - $46/unit, is the economical solution for higher education. Financial aid is available.
- Free tutoring. Our on campus tutoring center offers free tutoring to students.
- Short-term and online classes – SWC offers numerous online, hybrid, and short-term courses to fit the needs of the modern student.