- Interested in learning more about Southwestern College's hundreds of degree and certificate options?
- Curious about just how many students annually attend South County's only institution of higher learning?
- Looking for some background information on the history of the College?
The staff in the office of Communications, Community and Government Relations can answer all of these questions – and more.
Committed to upholding internal and external communications, we routinely work with entities both on and off campus to disseminate important information to target audiences ranging from our students, to local residents, to our alumni.
- We write and distribute press releases, opinion pieces and letters to the editor.
- We help publicize College events and activities, as well as represent the Jaguars at community events and public ceremonies.
- We conduct campus tours and coordinate special events, including the annual commencement ceremony.
- And we help create and publish informational material – including advertisements – which helps spread the word about what is happening at Southwestern College.
So, if you have a question about Southwestern College, call us at (619) 482-6304 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We don't promise to have all the answers off-hand, but we do promise to get you the information you need as quickly as possible.