You can apply for CARE services if you have met ALL of the following requirements:
- Have been determined EOPS eligible and are enrolled in 12 units or more (6 if you are DSS).
- Have at least one child 13 years of age or younger;
- Applicant and/or child receive CalWORKs Cash Aid;
- Applicant has an active CalWORKs case number for the household;
- You are at least 18 years old and a single head of household;
- Have applied for financial aid and have a need for childcare, transportation, books, and/or counseling to attend college; AND
- You are pursuing career technical education, or job training program at Southwestern College.
CARE is accepting applications for the Fall 2014 semester.
Please call the EOPS office, (619) 482-6456, email us at EOPS@swccd.edu or visit the EOPS office in the Student Services Center for more information.