Notice: These opportunities and organizations are not affiliated with Southwestern College. SWC is neither endorsing nor receiving support from any of these entities. They are provided as a public service only.
This is an online database and search engine with over 6900 active award opportunities for more than $15 million.
Dimensions 2017-18 Women's Scholarships
Dimensions annually awards several $1,000 scholarships to women who are enrolled in local community colleges having returned after an interruption in education due to work, raising children or other personal reasons. Candidates must be planning to continue education at a four-year college or attend professional training. We are proud to have awarded over 70 scholarships in our 30 year history.
- be attending a community college in San Diego and have completed at least 12 units with a GPA of 3.0 or better
- be returning from an interruption in their education due to work, raising children or other personal reasons
- be planning to continue their education at a four year institution or professional school
Scholarship: $1,000 in scholarships will be awarded
Deadline: April 4, 2017
Coronado Democratic Club Scholarship
Scholarship: $500 each
Deadline: March 15, 2017
California Community College Student Financial Aid Administrators (CCCSFAA) Scholarship
CCCSFAA offers a $500 scholarship to one student in each of it's five regions. Students must complete the scholarship and attach a statement explaining any special circumstances or hardships, career of educational goals and why they were chosen and any community of leadership roles.
- be enrolled in at least 6 units for Spring 2017
- have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- have remaining financial need (as determined on the 2016-17 FAFSA) of at least $1000
- have completed FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application
Deadline: February 17, 2017