The Veterans’ Resource Center is committed to the healthy coexistence of all student Veterans. Behavior should reflect maturity.
- The noise level will be kept to a respectable level that is conducive to all guests.
- Veterans’ Resource Center guests are expected to behave in an ethical and moral fashion, respecting the human dignity of all those that enter this facility. Be tolerant of others and respect individual beliefs.
- Harassment of any kind (racial, sexual, and otherwise) will not be tolerated.
- Food and beverages shall be permitted in designated areas only.
- Telephone calls and disruptive conversations should be taken outside, as to not disrupt other Veterans’ Resource Center guests.
- Headphones are required to be used for music and other electronic devices, as to not disrupt other Veterans’ Resource Center guests.
***The VRC is a safe and supportive environment provided to assist in the successful transition from service member to student Veteran through academics, camaraderie, and wellness***
Any questions or concerns should be directed to:
Director of Financial Aid and Veterans’ Services
Veterans’ Resource Center staff reserves the right to ask a guest to leave if they violate the said standards.
Click here for a pdf version of the Code of Conduct