All applications can take up to two business days to process. All new and returning students (those who have been away from SWC for one semester or more) need to submit an application.
January Short Session: January 4, 2016 - January 28, 2016
Spring 2016: February 1, 2016 - May 27, 2016
If you are a concurrently enrolled high school student please be aware of your application process and deadlines to apply.
If you are an international student please be aware of your application process.
How To Apply
- All applications are now online! No fee for submitting an application.
- Admissions & Records will process your application and you will receive a follow-up email to your personal email address (check junk mailbox also). Be sure to read the email as it will contain your permanent Student Identification Number.
What to do next
- Your SWC application must be on file before you can register for classes.
- Admission is open to anyone who:
- holds a high school diploma or equivalent;
- is 18 years old or older; and/or
- is enrolled in high school and wishes to attend SWC concurrently as a part-time student.
Click here to view registration instructions [pdf].
Access WebAdvisor here.