Nominations are now open for this year’s Administrator Awards program.
All stakeholders at Southwestern College are eligible to nominate an outstanding administrator in one of the three award categories:
- Emerging Leadership Award
- Team Jaguar Award
- Distinguished Administrator Award
Nominating somebody this year is easier than ever. We have posted the nomination forms online. Click on each category to find the nomination form.
Qualifications for each of the three awards are:
- Emerging Leadership Award: This award is given to a member of the College Management Team who has been a Southwestern College administrator for fewer than five years. Award criteria include special achievement, contribution, innovation or initiative relating to his/her role as a college administrator. The winner demonstrates strategic and continual commitment to growth and leadership and supports the development of professional achievement and advancement under his/her supervision.
- Team Jaguar Award: The team must consist of at least two administrators who have shaped and advanced the Southwestern College District’s missions and goals. The winning team has supported the efficient and effective operation of the college and strengthened the college’s leadership.
- Distinguished Administrator Award: This is Southwestern College’s highest administrative honor and given to an administrator who has gone above and beyond administrative service in any or all of the following criteria: Organizational Strategy, Resource Management, Communication, Collaboration, Community College Advocacy, Professionalism and Innovation.
Supporting documentation must be submitted separately from the nomination form and can be emailed to Leticia Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations are due Monday, April 24, 2017.