Preparing for Transfer
If your goal is to obtain a Bachelor's degree, then the Transfer Center counselors and services are here to explain the transfer process and help you develop an education plan.
The best ways to prepare:
- Attend a Steps to Transfer workshop or view the slide presentation. (complete the Quiz and the Follow-up form which you must bring with you to your first appointment.
- Arrange for any of your previous college transcripts, Advanced Placement (AP), Int'l Baccalaureate exam scores to be sent to the Southwestern College Admissions Office.
- Bring completed Intake Form to the Transfer Center and schedule your appointment.
- Attend relevant workshops/activities.
- Get on our e-mail listservs for current transfer information and news.
- Be sure to check out Scholarship opportunties and the HONORS program.
CESAR E. CHAVEZ BUILDING OPERATIONAL HOURS /
Contact us: SWCTransferCenter@swccd.edu or (619) 482-6472