If you are ready to graduate, transfer to a UC or CSU, or need to substitute or waive a major requirement, the Evaluations Office is here to assist you.
Our goal is to provide a smooth process for your continued success!
We are currently accepting petitions for Spring 2015
graduation or certification through
March 1, 2015.
To petition for your certificate or degree, click here.
Our office offers the following services
- Petition for Graduation or Certificates - if you have completed the requirements for your degree or certificate - or will be completing them during the current semester - you may be ready to petition for graduation. Click here for more information, the online petition form and deadlines for each semester.
- GEBR/IGETC Certification - if you will be transferring to a CSU or UC school in the future, you may need a GEBR or IGETC certification. Click here for more information, the online petition form and deadlines for submission.
- Student Petitions - if you need to petition to substitute a requirement for your major, to waive a requirement of your major, waive a graduation requirement (such as Computer Literacy, Health Education or Exercise Science) or to receive AP or IB credit, please click here for more information or to download petition forms.
- Transcript Evaluation - please click here for more information on the evaluation of transcripts from schools other than Southwestern College.
- Diplomas and Certificates - please click here for information on getting your recently awarded diploma or certificate or requesting a replacement for one that may have been lost or destroyed.
The Evaluations Office is located in the Cesar Chavez Student Services Building, First Floor.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 6:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm
Email : Evaluations@swccd.edu