The staff at the Office of Communications, Community and Government Relations (CCGR) is here to serve you. However, please keep in mind that peak times for design and special event requests take place between April and May, as well as November and December. Please submit requests further in advance in order to help meet your target deadline(s) so that we may better serve you.
When planning your timelines, please be aware of the time that may be necessary for the steps listed below:
Graphic Design Process:
- Design of first draft
- Requestor reviews draft
- Revisions are made
- Requestor reviews final project prior to CCGR submitting to print (Additional drafts and reviews will occur from time to time depending on project, which may add days to your proposed deadline)
- Quote request is submitted to printer
- Printer provides estimate (May be provided within a day or days)
- Printing of project (On-campus print shop may experience peak times)
- Delivery of final project from off-campus or on-campus printer
- If submitting content/text for your project, please submit as a Microsoft Word Document file. We will not accept text submitted as an image, .pdf, Publisher file, etc.
- You may provide images for your project or may request for CCGR to use photos from our photo library. If submitting images, electronic images/photographs/illustrations/logos must be provided as:
Image format: .jpg, .psd, .tiff
Image size: High resolution/high quality/300 dpi at actual size or larger
Vector Art/Illustrations/Logos: .eps, .jpg, .tiff, .psd
(Assistance will be provided if you are unsure if your images meet size requirements)
- If there is a design style in mind for your project, you may provide examples of a style/visual that you would like the designer to consider for influence of your project.
If assistance is needed with obtaining an estimate for your printed project, please be prepared with the information below. We will contact you upon assignment of your project. Estimates will be obtained from our College Print Shop and/or external print vendor(s), dependent on printing needs and capabilities. (Assistance will be provided to requestor if needed in determining information below).
- Color selection (Full Color/Black and White)
- Approximate budget for printing of project
- Budget Number
- Stock of paper preference (gloss, matte, etc.)
SPECIAL EVENT ASSISTANCE
CCGR houses a limited amount of items for district wide events. Dependent on availability, CCGR loans items for district special events. Items vary from vases, decorative plants, decorations, centerpiece accents, etc. Additional event assistance and/or event planning assistance may be provided if resources and time permits. Please provide detailed descriptions of your event needs within the request form.
Click here to fill out the form.