The SWC Veterans Resource Center, located at the Chula Vista campus is proud to announce our new “Walk of Honor” which honors those who have served in the US Military. The VRC created the “Walk of Honor” to preserve and pay homage to the brave women and men who have served and sacrificed for the United States of America. The “Walk of Honor” gives everyone an opportunity to purchase a brick for the Veteran of their choosing that will be professionally engraved and installed at one of our two brick walks (located on either side of the “Flag Garden”). All of the proceeds from each purchase will go to the Veterans’ Scholarship Fund through the SWC Foundation. Immortalize and honor your Veteran by purchasing a brick today!
The “Walk of Honor” is located on Veterans Hill directly in front of the Veterans’ Resource Center (room 345) at the Chula Vista campus. Purchases can be placed 24 hours a day, year-round. Prices and ordering information can be found by going to the purchase page.
- Open to the public.
- Bricks are reserved for any Veteran or person currently serving in the United States Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, National Guard, and the Reserves (all branches of the U.S. Military).
- Simply go to the purchase page at the link provided above and complete the form, enter payment method and information and click submit.
- A purchase receipt will be sent to you via email.
Hours of Operation
- The website is open 24/7 and is located at the Student Services tab under “Veterans Resource Center” (Walk of Honor).
- The “Walk of Honor” is open at all times when the campus is open.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your order, please email the VRC Coordinator, Jonathan D. White at: email@example.com
If you would like to be present for the installation of your brick, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The expected turnaround time for brick engraving and delivery is approximately: 4-6 weeks. We will notify you via email, when your brick arrives to the Veterans’ Resource Center.
Installation of bricks will occur every two weeks unless a specific date is requested by purchaser.