Southwestern College

In case of a workplace injury/illness

Life-threating injury or illness: Call campus police or call 911.

Minor injuries: If the injury requires medical attention and it is not an emergency, workers may be sent directly to SWC Health Services for injuries which include but are not limited to: minor cuts, scratches, scrapes.

Non-life threatening injury or illness: Contact your supervisor and report the incident promptly. If the employee requires treatment, the worker will be referred to the designated occupational health medical facility (see Workplace Injury - Chula Vista map).

Reporting an injury/illness
Instructions for the Injured Worker and Employee’s Statement 
Supervisor’s Report 
Witness Report
Workers’ Compensation Claim Form (DWC 1) & Notice of Potential Eligibility
Map to Occupational Health 
Medical Provider Network (MPN) Notification 
Declination of Workers' Compensation / Treatment

Human Resources Contact:
Ruby Ayala
Workers’ Compensation Analyst
Ph.: (619) 216-6630
Fax: (619) 216-6705

Notice to employees 

OSHA Notice

Last updated: 1/12/2018 10:49:06 AM