- Email registration information to students
- Registration begins by appointment
- Waitlist available (as classes fill)
- Residency determination date
- Fall 2018 full-term semester begins
- 1st 8-week session begins
- Textbooks and required class materials must be returned by the first week of Fall (see bookstore website). Check WebAdvisor to view the deadline dates by clicking on the class title of a specific class section. You may add classes with an add code or withdrawal from classes via WebAdvisor
- Refunds - Last day to withdraw from classes and qualify for a full refund of enrollment fees and non-resident tuition.
- HOLIDAY - LABOR DAY - CAMPUS CLOSED
- Last day to drop without a “W” for full term classes
- Last day to add classes on WebAdvisor. No late adds will be accepted. Deadline will be enforced.
- Last day to get a refund for Student Activities Stickers
- Last day to file a petition for Independent Study
- Last day to file a petition for Pass/No Pass
- Last day to file a petition for Credit by Exam
- Second 8 week session begins
- Deadline to Petition for Fall 2018 Graduation
- Last day to withdraw from full-semester classes and receive a “W” grade (via WebAdvisor)
- HOLIDAY - Veterans Day - Campus Closed
- (No Classes November 22 - 25)
- HOLIDAY - Thanksgiving - Campus Closed
NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 11
DECEMBER 1 - 7
- Last day of classes - End of Semester
- Final grades are due for full term classes. Short term sections, grades are due four (4) business days after the end of the class.
DECEMBER 19 - JANUARY 1
- CAMPUS CLOSED - WINTER BREAK
REMINDER TO FACULTY!
Grade rosters must be submitted on WebAdvisor and are due by: MIDNIGHT on Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
SHORT SESSION DEADLINES:
Short Sessions begin August 20 and October 15 - Check WebAdvisor to view the following deadline dates by clicking on the class title of a specific class section. Deadlines for short-session classes are determined as indicated below.
- Deadline to add classes: The day prior to Census
- Deadline for refund: 10% of actual meeting days (Note: in some cases this may be the first day of class).
- Deadline to apply for pass/no pass option is the first week for short term classes
- Deadline to withdraw from class without receiving a “W”: 20% of actual class meeting days
- Deadline to withdraw from class and receive a “W”: 75% of actual meeting days