Accessing Online Courses:
To access courses offered in Blackboard, follow these steps:
- Select the MySWC link at the top of this webpage to log in. You should have created an account for MySWC when you enrolled. If you do not know your username and password, select "Info + Help" instead of "Login."
- At the login screen, enter your MySWC username and password. This will take you to your MySWC home page.
- Select Blackboard or your Blackboard course.
Online Learning Orientations
Online Learning orientations are available at Southwestern College. The orientations are not mandatory, but they are highly recommended if you have never taken an online course before. Visit the Online Learning Orientations page for schedules and a video orientation to Blackboard and online learning.
Need help with Blackboard? Contact the Online Learning Center:
- Call (619) 482-6595, Monday-Thursday 9:00am-4:00 p.m.
- Visit Room L103 (first floor of the Library building), Monday-Thursday 9:00am-4:00 p.m.
- Blackboard: Call 1-888-556-6718, Monday-Friday 4:00 p.m.-2:00 a.m. and weekends
- Canvas: Call 1-844-629-6835, 24 hours/7 days a week