A.B.L.E. Club welcomes all students who share common concerns about programs and services that are offered to students with disabilities. A.B.L.E. Club membership is open to students, staff and faculty with and without disabilities.
- To unify students at Southwestern College and to connect, interact and talk about new ideas and personal experiences with other students and faculty
- To offer students a chance to take a more ACTIVE role on issues pertaining to students with disabilities
- To provide DSS (Disability Support Services) and Campus information to all students
- To fundraise for disability equipment , scholarships, and club activities.
- Disability Awareness Month Celebration
- “Pigs for a Blanket” Blanket Drive to Benefit Veterans of War
- 1st A.B.L.E. Club “Walk n Roll” Walk a Thon
- Best Buddie 5K Walk at De Anza Cove
- Teriyaki Food Sale fundraiser with PAC (Performing Arts Club)
- Club Fair II
- 2nd Annual A.B.L.E. Club “Walk n Roll” Walk a Thon
Karina Mendoza, Club President
Phone: (619) 421-6700 Ext. 5705 or (619) 482-6512
or VP (619) 207-4480
Meeting schedule: Every Tuesday in Room TBA