If you are a Southwestern College student:
- If this is an emergency, call 911 immediately!
- If this is not an emergency and you are seeking resources on campus, call or visit the Personal Wellness Services at 619.421.6700 ext. 5279 or visit them at the 2nd floor of the Cesar Chavez Bldg. They can provide or schedule a one-on-one information, support, and counseling or refer you to community resources available outside the college.
HELP is AVAILABLE:
- San Diego Access & Crisis Line: (888) 724-7240 or (619) 641- 6992 TTY
- Crisis Text Line: Text COURAGE or HOME to 741741
- It's Up to Us : www.up2sd.org
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Kaiser Crisis Line: 1-800-900-3277
- TriWest Behavioral Health Crisis Line: 1-866-284-3743
- Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386 www.thetrevorproject.org