Articulation is the process of developing a formal, written and published agreement that identifies comparable courses (or sequences of courses) between colleges. This process enables the student to avoid repeated coursework at the receiving institution.
Student Learning Outcome
To improve student transfer by strengthening articulation agreements with four-year public and Private universities.
- The official repository of articulation for California’s public colleges and universities and provides the most accurate and up-to-date information about student transfer in California.
- List of approved degrees along with California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office updates and reports of community degree status.
- CSU Transfer Model Curriculum (Associate Degree for Transfer-ADT) Search Site
- Overview of Course Identification Numbering System (C-ID), list of course descriptors and CSU C-ID course information.
- Private and Independent California College and University Articulation Agreements
- Martina Peinado, Articulation Officer
Instructional Support Services (ISS)
900 Otay Lakes Rd
Chula Vista, CA 91910
(619) 482-6383 (working remotely)