Fulfilling your dreams and reaching your goals requires hard work and dedication. Our Personal Development courses will ease stress and guide you through the process of becoming the “new you.”
Our Personal Development curriculum focuses on three primary goals:
- Basic Skills courses to help you adjust your focus and build a strong foundation for learning.
- College Success Skills to help you gain knowledge and skills about campus resources, educational planning, career awareness, decision-making and self-confidence.
- Work Success Skills designed to help develop career goals and strategic life plans, greater organizational skills, increased performance, effective interpersonal communication and appropriate workplace behavior.
Personal Development Courses:
- PD 100 Lifelong Success
- PD 100C Career Planning: Job Search Skills
- PD 109 Work Success-Successful Workplace Behavior
- PD 114 Transitions in Higher Education
- PD 116 Student Seminar