If you are a Southwestern College student:
- If this is an emergency, call 911 immediately!
- Southwestern College Police - 619.216.6691
- Students can file a Title IX complaint of sexual misconduct or sexual assault with the SWC Acting Title IX Edi Director, David Caspi, in the office of Employee Diversity, Inclusion and Title IX, Room 101B, or by phone at 619-216-6619.
- If this is not an emergency and you are seeking resources on campus, call or visit the Personal Wellness Services at 619.421.6700 ext. 5279 or visit them at the 2nd floor of the Cesar Chavez Bldg. They can provide or schedule one-on-one information, support, and counseling or refer you to community resources available outside the college.
- For information on the Campus SaVE Act, click here. Sexual Violence Elimination (SaVE) Act became a law in March 2013.
HELP is AVAILABLE:
- San Diego Access & Crisis Line: (888) 724-7240 or (619) 641- 6992 TTY
- Crisis Text Line: Text "COURAGE" to 741741
- It's Up to Us : www.up2sd.org
- San Diego Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault 24 hour Hotline(Domestic Violence) 888/DVLINKS (385-4657) or 888/385-4657
- South Bay Community Services 24-Hour Hotline (South County) 800/640-2933
- The Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQ Youth 866/488-7386 www.thetrevorproject.org
- Center for Community Solutions (Coastal) 858/272-5777
Last updated: 1/9/2018 9:06:38 AM