Find us in Room 101
8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
The Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, also known as EDI, was established in Spring of 2016 to demonstrate the institutional commitment to creating equity minded, inclusive and diverse environments designed to advance student success.
The Office of EDI is dedicated to working collaboratively to extend the values of diversity and equity broadly through teaching, service, policy, and practice, thus advancing the college’s student equity and success initiatives.
Creating a Safe Space for Immigrant Student Populations:
The Governing Board has demonstrated support for immigrant student populations through several resolutions:
- Resolution 1796: Supporting a Reasonable and Human Approach to Reforming the Current Immigration System (April 2013)
- Resolution 1885: Supporting Executive Actions on Immigration (April 2015)
- Resolution 1888: Guiding Principles for Immigrant Students (December 2016)
- Resolution 1984: Supporting and Respecting Immigrants (November 2016)
- Resolution 1992: Upholding Civil Rights of All Residents (January 2017)
“I see myself as a change agent.This work is a place of courage and a place out of love for including communities that have been marginalized, whichever community it is” - Dr. Guadalupe Corona.
Dr. Guadalupe Corona
Director of The Office of Equity,Diversity and Inclusion
Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion for consultation related to discrimination and harassment prevention.
Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
619.482.6544 or ext. 6544
||Student Services Specialist
||619.482.6504 or ext. 6504
| Veronica Jauregui
|| Administrative Secretary I
|| 619.421.6700 ext. 5563