General Description for EngineeringEngineering is a very broad discipline focusing on the application of science and mathematics to problems of human concern, ranging from mechanical and electrical engineering to civil and industrial.
Transfer Preparation for Engineering
- Engineering: ENGR 110, 120C or 251, 250, 260, 270
- Calculus: MATH 250, 251, 252
- Physics: PHYS 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275
Engineering Career OptionsA few careers in engineering depend on having an associate’s degree, while most require a bachelor’s degree or a degree at the graduate level.
- Lauren Zinola | ext. 5388 | email@example.com
- ENGR 101 Introduction to Engineering Careers
- ENGR 110 Engineering Design and Graphics
- ENGR 120C Engineering Problem Analysis – C/C++ Language
- ENGR 250 Engineering Statics
- ENGR 251 Engineering Dynamics
- ENGR 260 Engineering Material
- ENGR 270 Electrical Circuits
- ENGR 295 Selected Topics in Engineering
- ENGR 299 Independent Study