Welcome to the Health Department!
Health Education course offerings include:
- Health 101: Principles of Healthful Living
- Health 106: Healing Touch
- Health 110: First Responder
- Health 116: Woman’s Health and Well-Being
- Health 202: Nutrition for Athletes
- Health 204: Fundamentals of Nutrition
There are over 40 sections of the popular Health 101, Principles to Healthful Living,
including five online Blackboard health classes.
In addition to educating students about maximizing their personal health, many courses meet general education, certificate and credential requirements at the community college as well as four-year university levels. Check out the catalog for more information, or talk with your counselor.