The Student Awards Ceremony (SODA)
The Student Awards Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 in Mayan Hall at 5:30pm.
Please contact Jenny Marasigan for ceremony related questions at email@example.com.
This prestigious award acknowledges 20 current Southwestern College students who excel academically, participate in leadership activities, and demonstrate commitment to a goal or purpose.
- The awardee and nominator will be invited to attend the awards ceremony and dinner.
- The awardee will receive a scholarship and a medallion during the ceremony.
- Must be a current SWC student enrolled in at least 6 units in Spring 2019
- Have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 at SWC
- Must have a minimum of 30 units completed at Southwestern College
- Have a Student Education Plan on file as proof of plans to transfer or complete a program
- May not have received a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must not be a past SODA recipient
- Must not have any disciplinary records at Southwestern College
The DEADLINE TO NOMINATE a student is on Thursday, FEBRUARY 28, 2019.
The Student Award Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 5:30pm in the Mayan Hall.
View the SODA Flyer (PDF)
Student Awards Ceremony 2019
- SODA awardees may receive up to 2 (two) complimentary guest tickets.
- Scholarship awardees may receive 1 (one) complimentary guest ticket.
- Donors may receive up to (2) two complimentary tickets.
Additional dinner tickets may be purchased for $12.00.
For further information, please contact Jenny Marasigan (see Get In Touch below).