The Southwestern Community College District has altered its operations to support the ongoing efforts to combat the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Campus operations have been limited to essential personnel on site only and all instruction has been moved online. Campus grounds are closed to the public until further notice.
The COVID-19 virus is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces. You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Please protect yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking the following precautions:
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water or with an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Keep a safe difference from individuals who you do not live with (6 feet minimum).
- Cover your cough.
- Stay home if not feeling well.
- Frequently clean high touch areas (cell phone, tables, desks, door handles).
- ·Avoid touching face.
- If showing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, fatigue, cough, trouble breathing) contact health provider immediately.
By working together we can enhance the health and safety of all and work toward resuming normal operations in the near future.
Chief of Police
Safety & Security Navigation
Follow the link above for Campus Safety & Security
Follow the link above for College Police Department
Follow the link above for Emergency Preparedness
Follow the link above for Jeanne Clery Act
Follow the link above for Parking Services & Enforcement
Follow the link above for Police Services