Health Services provides first aid and emergency care to students and as a courtesy to staff and faculty.
Other services include:
- Health Counseling
- Health Education Information
- Referral Services
- Body Fat Calculation
- TB Skin Testing
- Tetanus Diphtheria, Pertussis (TDAP) (Whooping Cough)*
- Hepatitis B*
- Blood Testing: Lipid Profile, Glucose, Hemoglobin
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Vision Screening
- Assessment of Health Needs
- Sexual Health and Education
- Health counseling and referrals
- Pregnancy Tests
- Birth Control referrals
- Monthly STD/HIV testing on campus with Planned Parenthood. (Fall and Spring Semesters only)
The student health fees finance the student Health Services and the Accidental Coverage for enrolled students.
*For an additional fee, Health Services offers:
• Tetanus Diphtheria, Pertussis (TDAP) (Whooping Cough) $47.00
• Hepatitis B shot for $34.00 per shot; this is a series of three shots
• Blood testing: Lipid Profile, Glucose, and Hemoglobin
o $17.00 Glucose/Lipid Profile/Hgb
o $16.00 Glucose/Lipid Profile ONLY
o $3.00 Hgb ONLY
o $3.00 Glucose ONLY
Glucose – Blood Sugar
Hgb – Hemoglobin/Iron
Lipid Profile – is a detailed measurement of the fats in your blood. It consists of measuring your total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, and triglycerides and calculating your LDL cholesterol.
Note: Fasting is recommended unless otherwise noted to get accurate results. This means no food or drink, except water, for 9-12 hours.
Other lab services are available, please inquire with a Health Services staff member for more information.