Skip to page body Home About SWC Admissions Academic Programs Student Services Schools & Centers Faculty & Staff

This page is under construction - please check back soon!



Foreign Degree Evaluations

If you have a degree from a college or university outside the United States, your transcript will need to be evaluated by an approved NACES agency.  Click herefor a list of approved NACES agencies.

You are encouraged to see an academic counselor before starting this process.

Last updated: 7/8/2013 10:06:10 PM