The library can help with the following services:
- Contact your librarian liaison for your academic department or subject area,
- Schedule a library orientation for your class or access to library handouts and tutorials,
- Place class materials on course reserves,
- Provide teaching and learning assistance with copyright issues, plagiarism, citation guides, effective internet assignments, and other resources,
- Create subject-related classroom activities using the annual SWC College Book selection,
- Access materials from other libraries via interlibrary loan (ILL), and
- Check out a media player for your classroom or access photocopier services.
Faculty Services Quick Links
Get help with choosing books or other class materials.
Tailored orientations for individual classes.
Reserve library materials for special assignments and more.
Instructional videos and Streaming Media for Faculty and Staff.
Classroom activity resources.
Resources for teaching and learning.
Access to library materials and services.
Public materials for teaching or learning.