The Veterans' Services Office provides assistance to veterans and their dependents who may be eligible for federal or state educational benefits gained through military service.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you register for classes and want to use your benefits, you must declare your enrollment with us so that we can process and certify your benefits. Click here to access the online Term Declaration Form.
- Drop for non-payment - if you do not submit your online declaration, form, we cannot flag your record and you will be dropped due to non-payment on the drop dates of December 12th and January 17th. You would then have to try to find open classes or "crash" classes the first week of the term.
Protect your enrollment status and get your benefits certified promptly by declaring today!
CALVET Students do not need to declare classes through this system.
- IMPORTANT!! If you plan to attend the January session, you must understand that this is a non-standard term and the number of units required to achieved full time status is different that a regular term. Please click in "January term 2017" on the left navigation bar for more information. Please be sure to make informed decisions when registering for the SP17 term.
- Now is the time to apply for Financial Aid! If you're planning to attend college in 2017-18, apply for Financial Aid today! priority application deadline is March 2nd. You can still apply for aid for the current academic year as well. Don't miss this excellent opportunity to receive additional funding for your academic career. Click here to get started.
- We have a great selection of veteran-centered workshops scheduled for the Spring 2017 term. Click here to see the schedule.
Check out our Opportunities page - constantly updated with new programs and benefits for you.
||Spring 2017 Hours
|Cesar Chavez Student Services Center
First Floor (South)
(619) 216-6680 (fax)
|Mon-Th: 8:00am - 6:30pm
|Fri: 8:00am - 3pm
Closed Feb. 17th and 20th