Welcome to the Community CPR & First Aid Program at Crown Cove Aquatic Center. We offer a variety of American Heart Association (AHA) and American Red Cross (ARC) classes to individuals and agencies in the surrounding communities of San Diego County.
We are a designated AHA Training Center and offer the following courses year-round:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Basic and Advanced First Aid
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider
- Heartsaver First Aid and CPR with AED
- Heartsaver Pediatric Safety and CPR with AED
- BLS Instructor (November 2023) Course
The series of Lifeguard Certification American Red Cross courses (Lifeguard Training, Title 22-First Aid and Oxygen Administration) are also offered via the District's Continuing Education Program at CCAC.
- Lifeguard Training - Upcoming Training on spring 2024
- Boating Safety & Ocean Lifeguarding Course
For enrollment information, please go to: Apply & Register for a Noncredit Course
Feel free to visit, call us during our open office hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and information.
|Monday||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 20 students. Most courses are offered tuition-free through Southwestern College's Continuing Education program; however, there is a nominal charge for the AHA Student Manual (requiered Material by AHA) and the AHA certification (CPR eCard - valid for two years) for everyone taking the course.
The Community CPR & First Aid Program currently has more than 200 independent BLS/ACLS instructors affiliated with the CCAC's American Heart Association Training Center.