Welcome to the Community CPR & First Aid Program at Crown Cove Aquatic Center. We offer a variety of American Heart Association (AHA) and American Red Cross (ARC) classes to individuals and agencies in the surrounding communities of San Diego County.
As a designated AHA Training Center, CCAC offers the following courses year-round:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Basic and Advanced First Aid
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider
- Heartsaver First Aid and CPR with AED
- Heartsaver Pediatric Safety and CPR
- BLS Instructor (February 2020) Course
The series of Lifeguard Certification American Red Cross courses (Lifeguard Training, Title 22-First Aid and Oxygen Administration) are also offered via the District's Continuing Education Program at CCAC.
- Lifeguard Training Courses (Spring 2020)
- Lifeguard Teaching Assistant (LTA) Training
- Please stay tuned for more information
To register for classes, please call (619) 429-1669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2019 Office Hours
Starting August 19th of 2019
|Monday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 25 students. Most courses are offered tuition-free through Southwestern College's Continuing Education program, however there is a nominal charge for AHA books and the AHA certification for those who successfully complete the course.
The Community CPR & First Aid Program currently has more than 250 independent BLS/ACLS instructors affiliated with the CCAC's American Heart Association Training Center.