Welcome to the Community CPR & First Aid Program at Crown Cove Aquatic Center. We offer a variety of American Heart Association (AHA) and American Red Cross (ARC) classes to individuals and agencies in the surrounding communities of San Diego County.
As a designated AHA Training Center, CCAC offers the following courses year-round:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Basic and Advanced First Aid
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider
- Heartsaver First Aid and CPR with AED
- Heartsaver Pediatric Safety and CPR
- BLS Instructor (February 2021) Course
The series of Lifeguard Certification American Red Cross courses (Lifeguard Training, Title 22-First Aid and Oxygen Administration) are also offered via the District's Continuing Education Program at CCAC.
- Lifeguard Training Courses
- Boating Safety & Ocean Lifeguarding Course
For registration information, please view Noncredit Courses Registration Steps
Our office is closed and we are working remotely from home. For questions and information, please email us at email@example.com
Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 20 students. Most courses are offered tuition-free through Southwestern College's Continuing Education program, however there is a nominal charge for AHA books and the AHA certification for everyone taking the course.
The Community CPR & First Aid Program currently has more than 250 independent BLS/ACLS instructors affiliated with the CCAC's American Heart Association Training Center.