Career Education involves a sequence of courses that integrates core academics with technical coursework to provide students with a pathway to jobs, career advancement or postsecondary education.
Career Education offers:
- In-demand programs, certificates, credentials and degrees
- Work and education through college and employer sponsored programs
- Improved skills through constant monitoring of industry standards and job forecasts
- Access to many of the latest technologies and equipment
- Improved advancement opportunities
- Higher wages
Career Education programs offer quality, hands-on education and skills building that allow individuals to thrive in the workforce and in their communities.