Fall 2020 Workshops/Study Sessions
At this time the Math Center will only be offering workshops for the following courses: Math 60, 72, 101, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254
All workshops will be conducted via zoom for the fall semester. These workshops take place every day except Sundays and Holidays. Please see the calendars of sections covered in each workshop/study session by clicking on the calendar link by the desired course.
Please contact your professor for details on how to attend the workshops. You will be asked to provide a password to which your professor has access. You may also email me to request the password, firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to take attendance, you will be asked your name and SWC student ID#.
Please be advised that workshops will not take place on the following holidays:
- Monday, September 7
- Wednesday, November 11
- Thursday – Saturday, November 26-28
Math 60 Workshops - Teri L.
- Monday – Thursday, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Monday – Thursday, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm (same material covered in both time slots.)
- Friday & Saturday, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Math 72 Workshops - Anaisa D.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 3:00-4:30 pm
Math 101 Workshops - Anaisa D.
- Monday & Wednesday, 3:00-4:30 pm
- Friday & Saturday, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Math 250 Workshops - Richard C.
- Monday, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm, Calculus I
- Friday, 8:00 am - 9:30 am, Calculus I
Math 251 Workshops - Richard C.
- Tuesday, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm, Calculus II
- Friday, 9:30 am - 11:00 am, Calculus II
Math 252 Workshops - Richard C.
- Wednesday, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm, Calculus III
- Friday, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm, Calculus III
Math 253 Workshops - Richard C.
- Monday, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, Differential Equations
- Saturday, 8:00 am - 9:30 am, Differential Equations
Math 254 Workshops - Richard C.
- Tuesday, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, Linear Algebra
- Saturday, 9:30 am - 11:00 am, Linear Algebra