Ordering Official Transcripts

Official transcripts of course work completed at Southwestern College may be requested online.  Only Southwestern College transcripts will be issued. Copies of other institutions' transcripts are not included.

Transcript Pricing and Mailing Schedule

If you have further questions, please contact the Admissions Office.

You may print free unofficial Southwestern College transcripts online though the Southwestern College MySWC system for courses completed Spring 1983 or after. If you attended prior to Spring 1983, unofficial transcripts must be requested at the Admissions office at the Chula Vista campus.