Become a Jack of All Trades
As one of the most exciting, challenging, and rewarding professions, construction management (CM) is a professional service that uses specialized, project management techniques to manage the planning, design, and construction of a project, from beginning (pre-design) to end (closeout). CM is a professional service that can control a project's time, cost, safety record, and quality. CM is compatible with all project delivery systems including design-bid-build, design-build, CM at-risk, etc.
For all types of projects – large, small, vertical, horizontal, domestic, or international – a construction manager ensures the scope of work is skillfully adhered to, and the project is successfully delivered.
Learn More. Earn More.
All construction projects rely on skilled construction experts to bring a project through to successful completion. A Construction Manager (CM) skillfully collaborates with and provides oversight to the owner, the architect, the general contractor, trade contractors and/or subcontractors to deliver the project on time, at or under budget, and to the owner's expected standard of quality.
Prepare for a career in Construction Management as:
- Construction Inspector
- Project Manager
- Construction Management Assistant
- Construction Quality Control Inspector (Cqc)
- First Line Supervisor Of Trades
- Design Assistant
Construction Management Career
- Associate in Science Degree in Construction Management (Students generally take four semesters to complete.)
- Certificate of Achievement in Construction Management (Students generally take two semesters to complete.)
- Gainful Employment: Construction Management - CT
Career Center Counseling Appointment
Get help choosing your classes, developing your Student Education Plan (SEP), or polishing your resume
Get the specifics