If you are a Southwestern College student:
- Call 911 immediately, if this is an emergency.
- Contact the Southwestern College Campus Police: 619-216-6691
- File a Title IX complaint of sexual misconduct or sexual assault here.
If this is not an emergency and you are seeking resources on campus, call or visit:
- Personal Wellness Services
Student Services Center
Cesar E. Chavez Building
(619) 421-6700 x5279
We can schedule a one-on-one appointment for information, support, and counseling or refer you to community resources available outside the college.
- San Diego Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault: 24 Hour Hotline 888-385-4657
- South Bay Community Services: 24 Hour Hotline 800-640-2933
- Center for Community Solutions: 858-272-5777
- San Diego Access & Crisis Line: 888-724-7240 or 619-641-6992 TTY
- Crisis Text Line: Text COURAGE to 741741
- It's Up to Us: www.up2sd.org
- The Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQ Youth: 866-488-7386