If you are a Southwestern College student and are having thoughts of suicide, help is available. You can talk with someone immediately, as well as schedule an appointment, by calling or visiting:
- Personal Wellness Services
Student Services Center
Cesar E. Chavez Building
(619) 421-6700 x5279
All sessions are with professionally trained clinicians and strictly confidential.
IMMEDIATE HELP is AVAILABLE OFF-CAMPUS at:
- Call 911 immediately for emergencies.
- San Diego Access & Crisis Line: (888) 724-7240 or (619) 641- 6992 TTY
- Crisis Text Line: Text COURAGE to 741741
- It's Up to Us : www.up2sd.org
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Kaiser Crisis Line: 1-800-900-3277
- The Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQ: 1-866-488-7386 www.thetrevorproject.org