2022 Self Evaluation Process & Peer Review Site Team Visit
Southwestern College will submit its Institutional Self Evaluation Report (ISER) to the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) no later than January 21, 2021. The ISER Review is scheduled for March 5, 2021. The Focused Peer Review Team will conduct a site visit the week of October 11 – 15, 2021. During that visit, team members will review evidence provided in the ISER and request additional information or evidence if necessary. The team may also plan public forums and opportunities for interaction with the College community if deemed necessary.
2022 Institutional Self Evaluation Report
The Southwestern College Governing Board approved the 2022 Institutional Self Evaluation Report (ISER) at its December 8, 2020 meeting. Please use the link below to review the approved report. Questions or comments may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 Institutional Self Evaluation Report (PDF) approved by the Governing Board on December 8, 2020
For the best viewing experience, please use Firefox or Internet Explorer. Links open public files in Google Drive.
2020 Accreditation Public Forums
SWC hosted several virtual, public forums to provide an opportunity for the public and the college community to comment on the draft Institutional Self Evaluation Report during its formation. These forums were held via Zoom at the dates and times indicated below.
- SWC Accreditation Public Forum, Tuesday, September 29, 2020 12 Noon - 1:00 PM
- SWC Accreditation Public Forum, Wednesday, October 7, 2020 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- SWC Accreditation Public Forum, Thursday, October 15, 2020 12 Noon - 1:00 PM
Past Accreditation Institutional Self Evaluation & Mid-Term Reports
- ACCJC Accreditation Certificate 2017
- Letter Reaffirming Accreditation Status
- Southwestern College Follow Up Visit Team Report_04_07_2017
- Southwestern College Accreditation Supplemental Report
- Southwestern College Follow Up Accreditation Report March 2017
- AOC GB status report 3-1-17
- Southwestern College Accreditation Summary Sheet 6.1.2017-Final
- Accreditation Workgroups Updated Nov 2016
- Southwestern College Statement of Accredited Status October 24 2016
- 2016-JUN Southwestern College Amended Team Report Incorporating Commission Revisions
- 2016-FEB Action Letter
- 2016-FEB Team Report
- 2015-JUL Self Evaluation Report
- 2015-JUL Appendix of Evidence - Self Evaluation Report
- 2015-JUL Supplemental Guidelines for Standard IIID
- 2015-SEPT Self Evaluation Report of Educational Quality and Institutional Effectiveness in Support of Reaffirmation of Accreditation - Supplemental Report
- 2015-SEPT Evidence - Self Evaluation Report of Educational Quality and Institutional Effectiveness in Support of Reaffirmation of Accreditation - Supplemental Report
For questions or comments related to accreditation at Southwestern College, please contact Minou Spradley, Accreditation Liaison Officer, at email@example.com or (619) 482-6337. Students and members of the public who desire to file a formal complaint to the ACCJC about Southwestern College can view complaint requirements and processes at the following Complaint Process webpage.
The ACCJC is located at 10 Commercial Blvd, Ste 204, Novato, CA 94949, and can be contacted by phone at (415) 506-0234.
Several academic programs at Southwestern College are accredited by other agencies apart from the ACCJC. More information for these “Programmatic Accreditors” including contact links to agency websites are listed below.