- Read the Student Information
- Discover why Counseling Services will help you stay on course
- Did you know we have Health Services for Students?
- Be a part of the college community by participating in Associated Student Organization and campus clubs.
- The Academic Success Center offers FREE TUTORING
- Know where the Library is located
- Student Employment Office offers a listing of job opportunities, work experience classes, and assistance with resume writing and interviewing
- Center for Technical Education & Career Success (CTECS) Offers support service programs for students enrolled in Technical Careers
- Women’s Resource Center A resource for all women and men on campus seeking information concerning academic matters, student services, crisis assistance, child care, food, health, legal advising, housing, multi-cultural organizations and job/employment.
- SWC Health Services offers a variety of services and information about community resources
- Former Foster Youth Students (www.fosteringchange.org & www.jitfosteryouth.org) may contact the ILS hot line to discuss eligibility for services with a duty worker. Call 1 (866) 457-4636 for further information and review the Emancipation Resource Guide (see word doc).
- Crisis Lines:
- Community Resource Information & Referral S.D. County Info Line (858) 300-1211
- South Bay Community Services
- South Bay Guidance Center
- Domestic Violence:
- Rape & Sexual Assault:
- Rape & Sexual Assault Hotline (858) 272-1767