Financial Aid

Apply for Finanical Aid

Anyone interested in receiving financial assistance should submit applications for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the California College Promise Grant (CCPG). The FAFSA makes several types of grants and loans available from the federal government, while CCPG can waive enrollment fees for qualified students.


Other Departments

  1. Admissions (619) 482-6550
  2. Assessment (619)482-6385
  3. Counseling (619) 482-6907
  4. Cashier’s (619) 482-6307
  5. Financial Aid (619) 482-6357