About Our Partnership
Southwestern College and San Diego State University now offer San Diego students the opportunity to earn an SDSU bachelor’s degree without having to set foot on the SDSU campus.
Bachelor degree completion programs are now offered in:
With convenient access to courses, two start dates per year, and seamless interaction with professors and classmates from any location, you can balance your education with your busy life. Plus, our cost-effective pay-per-unit pricing ensures you pay only for the courses you take, so you can shape your future on your own terms.
Visit the SDSU Global Campus Degrees page and start your next step today!
Flexible, Convenient, and Affordable
Earning your bachelors from SDSU is now more convenient than ever. With SDSU@Southwestern College, you can earn a valuable degree from a well-respected university without leaving the Southwestern College campus.
The program offers:
- Online courses that are ideal for busy working professionals.
- A self-paced structure that gives you the ability to choose your course load.
- An SDSU bachelor's degree, earned on your time and schedule.
- Financial aid opportunities to assist with tuition costs.
- The same highly-respected degrees and diplomas as awarded by SDSU’s on-campus programs.
To be fully qualified for admission, you must have 60 or more units (90 or more quarters) completed by the term prior to transfer. This includes completing 12 lower division preparation course units, as well as completing all lower division GE requirements with a grade of C- or higher. You must also have a 2.8 GPA.
Frequently Asked Questions