If your goal is to obtain a Bachelor's degree, then the Transfer Center counselors and services are here to explain the transfer process and help you develop an education plan.
Preparing for Transfer
- Attend a Steps to Transfer workshop or view the online slide presentation, then complete the Quiz and the Follow-up Form (which you must bring with you to your first appointment).
- Arrange for any of your previous college transcripts, Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate exam scores to be sent to the Southwestern College Admissions Office.
- Bring completed Intake Form to the Transfer Center and schedule your appointment.
- Attend relevant workshops/activities (Transfer Fairs/Special Events).
- Get on our E-mail Listservs for current transfer information and news.
- Be sure to check out Scholarship Opportunties and the Honors Program.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Closed on Fridays during Summer Session)|