Enrollment Verifications

Students who need proof of current enrollment at Southwestern College can obtain an Enrollment Verification in person at the Admissions office at the Chula Vista campus, or at any of the Higher Education Centers: National City, Otay Mesa, or San Ysidro.

Identification is required.

The Enrollment Verification is provided at no cost, and includes the number of units in which the student was enrolled and the student's enrollment status (full-time, part-time, half-time, or less than half-time).


Southwestern College students are eligible to enroll in one (1) course at SDSU, CSUSM or UCSD for the current term (Fall and/or Spring semesters) with enrollment in a minimum of six (6) units at Southwestern College during the same current term. Check with your Counselor regarding summer term Cross Enrollment options. Non-refundable administration fees apply each term. See the appropriate university's website or form below for eligibility requirements and enrollment conditions.

 SDSU Cross Enrollment Website

When completing the electronic form available on the SDSU Cross Enrollment website you will be asked to indicate the appropriate approver at your home campus as "Participant 2". Please list Ursula Morris Williams as the approver.

CSU San Marcos Cross Enrollment Website

UCSD Cross Enrollment Form