Any and all currently enrolled SWC students can receive free tutoring from the ASC, but in order to get the most from your tutoring sessions, you need to know the following.
- You'll need your student ID number.
- It's your responsibility to come prepared to all tutorial sessions, bringing the necessary textbooks, class notes, and any questions you may have.
- You're expected to comply with all SWC and ASC policies and procedures.
- If you fail to cancel any campus tutorial appointment within 24 hours, this will result in a "No Show." Two "No Shows" will mean that you are not permitted to schedule one-to-one appointments in the Academic Success Center for the remainder of the semester.
- You may lose your appointment if are more than 15 minutes late.
Please remember that the current LAS Coordinator, John Rieder, is available to answer questions or concerns you might have regarding the SWC Academic Success Center. You can send him an email by clicking here or call him at (619) 482-6579.